• United in Christ- We are a community unified as followers of Christ. We may disagree on a great many things, but we are united in the hope, love, peace, goodness and generosity modeled for us by the person of Christ.
• Rooted in Community- We are a community that is nourished and strengthened by our spiritual community and dedicated to bringing life and hope to the community of Pasadena and surrounding areas.
• Joining God in the Renewal of all Things- We are a community intent of partnering with God in the restoration and renewal of broken people, relationships and our world.
• The Bible is God’s inspired word and reveals his design and plan for humanity.
• There is only one true God—revealed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ and that as God’s son, Jesus was both fully human and divine.
• God created humanity as good, but humans willingly fell into sin bringing evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
• Every person can have a restored relationship with God through salvation (accepting Christ’s offer of forgiveness for sin). God supernaturally empowers us with gifts and abilities to make an eternal impact upon the world and be a genuine witness to others. God still moves in miraculous ways and is eager to touch our lives in times of need.